Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dishrag Patterns~~

Several of you asked about the patterns I used for the dishcloths in my previous post, so here's the scoop. The blue, green, and white one is a pattern called 'Simplicity' from Harvest Moon Designs. The other three all came from this book:


I picked it up just a couple weeks ago at Michael's. They still had one more copy, so if anyone just has to have it, and can't find it where you are, I'm sure we could work something out, if ya know what I mean!! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from your tea swap pal! Just wanted to drop a line to let you know there's someone out here thinking of you and all kinds of treats you'll like.

Alaina said...

I might have to pick up that book.

You just never know until you see someone else knit it up ;)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for posting the info! Those dishcloths are great!

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the info! I'm a huge fan of knitting dishcloths, and one day, I'm actually going to keep a few for myself!

Must check for Michael's coupons now...

Anne said...

I totally have that book! I also just picked up several that are from Lily - makers of Sugar n Creme.. or peaches.. one of the two LOL. Most of them have a lot cuter patterns for crochet though, so I'm sending em to my ma :)

Alana - Knit Wit said...

Hey tea swap pal~~ This is gonna be fun, isn't it. Yesterday I went out of town, and was able to do a little shopping for my pal. Good time, that was!

Else said...

Is anyone have a spare book I can buy/trade. I live in Europe.