Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Anne's Dishcloth Contest~~

When I saw this pattern on Anne's blog, I knew right away that I wanted to knit one up! And best of all, she's turned it into a contest. You can find the pattern on this page of her blog by scrolling down to August 29.

Needles: Lantern Moon straights (rosewood) size 7
Knitting Method: English
Yarn: Peaches & Creme - Desert Sunset
Name: "Hopscotch"

In the interest of science-- one more in a plain color.
How will that effect stitch definition??
Same needles. Same method.
Yarn: Sugar & Cream, Sage Green
Name: "Isoceles Tiles"

And for comparison purposes,
here they are,
side by side,
up close and personal.
These dishcloths knit up quick and were fun to make. Thanks, Anne, for sharing your design!!!

2 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Wow, didn't think of doing a plain jane one..I think I like the solid one color better!
Like the names too..hope one of them get picked..
Mary from FFBE

Channon said...

Yeah, I've found that solid colors show off the patterns better, but I love that Hopscotch colorway!