Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fall Felted Bag Exchange Contest...

This is the yarn I am planning to use for my bag. I've been debating long and hard, but I'm pretty sure this is what it will be. The pattern I want to use seems to have fallen off the earth, so I'm not able to tease you with the little corner of it that I was willing to show! It's one I purchased online, so I'll just have to print out another copy. I've made this bag once before, and it turned out really cute.

The blog friend that I have probably been doing the most "back and forth" commenting with is Dorothy. I enjoy reading about her knitting escapades, but also like hearing about her kidlets as well as the rest of her family. We seem to share some common values.

Well, I'm off to print my pattern and get to work on my bag. I have a fun downstream pal that I'm looking forward to sending it to....

7 comments:

Dorothy said...

I feel so cool to be mentioned! Thanks!

NH Knitting Mama said...

It's great to make friends in blogland!

Channon said...

Yum. Great colors. Assuming the top is Noro, what number?

Alana - Knit Wit said...

It's #182.

Nichole said...

I wanted to sign up for that swap, but didn't... next round!

Bubblesknits said...

Oooh, pretty colors in the Noro. I've got some marinating in the stash. The little voices haven't told me what to do with it yet. lol

on the wings... said...

I have an answer for your question on where to find "sugar and cream" stripes yarn...here in California, I find it at Joanne's (fabric and craft store). They also sell on-line...

Hope that helps.