1. Do you knit or crochet? I know how to do both. For many years all I did was crochet, but now I'm more into knitting. How long have you been doing it? Crocheting since I was just a kid, and knitting for about the past three years.
2. Have you made dischloths before? Yes. Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? Both.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? I've tried several, but I keep coming back to Peaches & Creme or Sugar & Cream. What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? I'm open to trying anything new.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? I use both - it depends on the project. For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? I like wood, but I've started using some addi turbos, and I really like them as well. I have a pair of size 7 Lantern Moon needles that I enjoy using for dishcloths.
5. What are your favorite colors? I like rich, saturated colors: Deep wines and blues, teals. I lean more toward "mixed" colors rather than pure. Any colors you don't like much? Brights, neons, and pastels.
6. What do you like best about Autumn? The colors and the clear, crisp air.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! Pumpkin first, followed by pecan.
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? Couldn't wait!
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap) Nope, don't like it at all anymore. Though I do pass out treats to the kidlets!
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Milk Duds, Pear & Pink Grapefruit Jelly Belly's, and white chocolate.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;) All of the above!! I have one husband, three sons, and two Boxers named Flex and Jayda.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? Hmmm.... Maybe a 100% cotton worsted weight. It can be very soft and gentle, yet it's sturdy enough to get through messy times. And it cleans up well with hot water!! (Does that make me a dishrag???)
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Dishcloths.
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) Most definately Thanksgiving. I have a small extended family, and that's one of the two times each year when my brother and his family are here with us. That's always fun!
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? None.