Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall Felted Bag Exchange Weekly Topic # 2

The colors of fall tend to be oranges, yellows, crimsons, and other 'leafy' colors - what is your favorite "Color of Autumn" and where do you see it?

Hmmm.... that's a tough question. I'm not a fan of yellows and oranges, however in nature, they're absolutely glorious. I think I'll have to go with the crimsons, though, because I just love wine and burgundy shades, and deep plums and fuschias. I see them every day, because I've decorated with them in my home. The 'bottom half' of the walls in my office are a winey shade, and I also have two chairs that color in my living room. There are touches of it in the sofa and loveseat, as well.

I didn't gravitate toward these colors when I was younger, but I've grown to like them more as I've matured. Just like a fine wine, better with age, right?? :o)

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Thank goodness our tastes in colors change - I remember wearing neon green and pink a lot as a kid!

Channon said...

Well-said! My color preferences have changed as I've "grown up" too!