Friday, November 16, 2007

Winter Wonderland Topic of the Week #2

As the cold of winter approaches, do you change the projects you work on? Not intentionally, but warm, cozy things are more inviting to make when the weather is colder. There's something about having a wooly afghan resting in my lap that just doesn't work so well when the weather is hot. I'm just finishing a pair of felted slippers that I can hardly wait to wear, but I didn't think too much about having them a few weeks ago!! I'm also thinking of starting a wrap, and yes, maybe even a afghan, who knowsl!

Do you work on gifts for others or do you continue working on projects for yourself? Either, I guess. I usually plan ahead to make things for others, and not necessarily more at Christmas than other times of the year because of the time crunch during the holidays. This past year I've made quite a few birthday gifts for friends and family, which was fun. If my slippers turn out the way I'm hoping, I just might whip up a few more pairs for Christmas gifts because they're quick and easy, and IF they turn out like the picture, they'll be very cute, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart, smart woman you are. I need to learn to be more realistic with my time and my projects.

Have a nice weekend!

Your Coffee Swap Pal