Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Big "Thank You" To My SP11 Pal!!

Last week I received a wonderful final package from Angela, my SP11 spoiler. It was just what I needed to come home to, as the past couple of weeks have been very stressful for me. Just look at all the great things she included!
First, there's a way cute mug and some cookies that come from her neck of the woods, the Pacific Northwest. How did she know I love snowmen?!? Just look at the beautiful handmade items. The Christmas colored cloths are so fun, and the doily is just beautiful! Each will be well used and treasured!!And then, of course, there's the yarn! What's a swap package without some great yarn? I got two skeins of Sugar & Cream Stripes in the Christmas colorway, which I can hardly wait to use. (Still can't find any of the striping cottons around here, so this makes me very happy!) The colors in the Trekking XXL are just gorgeous--very soft and pretty. And to go with it are a set of bamboo size 1 dpn's, which I didn't have, so was thrilled to receive. Finally, a hank of hand dyed yarn in orange and raspberry shades that are just delish. It was dyed by Jen at monkeyknits.com.Though not pictured, I also received the last two installments of the audio book that Angela sent me part 1 of in a previous package. I enjoyed the first CD, and am looking forward to hearing the rest of the book. I need to find out "whodunnit"!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGELA!!
You've sent me so many things
that I will use and enjoy!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

What a great swap package! That hand dyed yarn is gorgeous!

Channon said...

That Treking is incredible. What's the colorway name/number?! I'm so glad you got a pick me up!

NH Knitting Mama said...

That is a fantastic package. Love the hand-dyed!

Amy Proto said...

Hi, Hello!!
Just started getting to 'know' your blog. However, you have been spoiling me for monthes and what I have gathered about you, you are generous, thoughtful, have a sense of humor, kind and have a sweet tooth.
Thank you for all my goodies!!
Look out for a package coming your way from California!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Protoknits
Amy