Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged For A Meme~~

A few days back Grace tagged me for some blog fun that got me looking back at some of the things I've posted about in the past. Here are the rules:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family. This post talks about my nephew showing me how to "finger knit".

Link 2 must be about friends. Can this include my furry friends? I hope so, cause my hounds love to go for a "car ride".

Link 3 must be about yourself. These are some things I am thankful for.

Link 4 must be about something you love. Spending time outdoors with family, friends, and my pups is time that I cherish.

Link 5 can be anything you choose. A memorable night last summer was driving alone through one of the worst storms I've experienced.

If you would like to revisit some memories from your own blog, then considser yourself **tagged**. It's fun looking back! And leave me a comment that you've posted, so I can check out your posts!!

No comments: