Monday, May 19, 2008

And The Winners Are...

Congratulations to Holly and smariek, the winners of my blogoversary contest! I used the highly scientific method of putting all the names (and there were a lot of them--some of you did all the extra credit!!)) into a bowl and drawing two. Thanks to everyone who entered... it's been great fun reading all your comments and suggestions.

I've already checked out a number of the ideas for my Sea Silk and I'm going to look at all of them. I recognized many of your names from swaps I've been in and from comments on other people's blogs and it was fun to have you stop by mine!

Thanks to all of you for making my
Blogoversary Contest
so much fun!!
I really enjoyed myself, and
I hope you did, too!!!

6 comments:

Turtle said...

Congrats to the winners! Now get back in there and keep fondling the yarn!

Channon said...

Oh goody! My girl Holly needs a little TLC right now, and there's nothing like winning a contest to cheer a girl up...

vegasangelbrat said...

Congrats to the winners!! WTG Holly!! Woo-hoo!

smariek said...

Thanks! I honestly did not expect to win, but I'm glad it was second place cuz it would be so much harder to have to choose.

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog, question, is one of your dogs a bullmastiff? It seems to me you have a boxer and a bully. We are on our second bullmastiff and love the breed. Mary

Alana - Knit Wit said...

They are both Boxers, but the light colored one is a mix of Boxer and American Bulldog. My oldest son has an English Mastiff that is the sweetest natured dog ever, but at about 240 pounds he's just plain too big!