Saturday, July 5, 2008

Keepin' Cool in Summer Topic #4

Here's this week's topic: Go check out one other person's blog who's answered some of the weekly topics. Find someone you have something in common with, who posted a really cool cloth pattern, or who 'calls' to you for some other reason, and post about them on your blog sharing why!

This was fun, because it got me reading some blogs that are new to me, and I enjoy that! I seem to find something interesting no matter whose blog I'm reading, Even though this blog isn't new to me, I have to say that one that I really relate to is Alaina's. She's been a regular read for me for quite some time, and we do have a few things in common.

We're both teachers, we both have sons who are within the same age range, and we live in the same area of the country. Our names are even similar (and unusual), and we both KNIT!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

Hey..thanks for compliment :) You are also one of my daily reads...and I enjoy you for all the same reasons :)

{{{hugs}}}